A Port Elizabeth woman has been arrested after pointing a firearm at protesting EFF members outside a Clicks store in the city. This Newsflash reports, followed a scuffle between demonstrators and the woman while party members were protesting against a racist hair advert published on the retailer’s website. Police say the firearm used in the incident is licensed and that all parties involved were arrested, but no charges have been registered.
- Seven arrested in 255 million rand SA audit scandal
- World Bank announces $12bn plan for poor countries to buy Covid vaccines
- Congolese activist goes on trial over French museum protest
- Namibia to ratify continental medicines agency treaty
- Japan Airlines scraps ‘ladies and gentlemen’ in favour of gender-neutral greetings