In Uganda, there’s renewed hope of reintroducing Rhinos back into the wild following increasing numbers of the near-threatened species in the country. FSN reports that the Rhino sanctuary started breeding the animals in 1997 and the number has now hit 32, following three births this year.
- Seven arrested in 255 million rand SA audit scandal
- World Bank announces $12bn plan for poor countries to buy Covid vaccines
- Congolese activist goes on trial over French museum protest
- Namibia to ratify continental medicines agency treaty
- Japan Airlines scraps ‘ladies and gentlemen’ in favour of gender-neutral greetings