The Tanzanian government has denied recent reports on social media claiming that several of its soldiers and civilians have been killed in Mozambique by insurgents in the province of Cabo Delgado.
- Seven arrested in 255 million rand SA audit scandal
- World Bank announces $12bn plan for poor countries to buy Covid vaccines
- Congolese activist goes on trial over French museum protest
- Namibia to ratify continental medicines agency treaty
- Japan Airlines scraps ‘ladies and gentlemen’ in favour of gender-neutral greetings