The South African Communist Party says it will intensify its campaign for the full introduction of the National Health Insurance to make quality healthcare available to all, with secretary-general Blade Nzimande, sharing the outcomes of the SACP’s 14thnational congress central committee, saying that the majority of society has long been excluded by the profit-driven private healthcare sector.
- Seven arrested in 255 million rand SA audit scandal
- World Bank announces $12bn plan for poor countries to buy Covid vaccines
- Congolese activist goes on trial over French museum protest
- Namibia to ratify continental medicines agency treaty
- Japan Airlines scraps ‘ladies and gentlemen’ in favour of gender-neutral greetings