The Oranjemund Town Council and the OMDis town transform agency on Thursday signed a Memorandum of Understanding aimed at economically transforming the southern town by, amongst other things, encouraging and promoting smart partnerships between public and private sector investments for the benefit of the local economy.“The main goal of the MoU is to promote and create an enabling environment for the sustainable development of new industries and SMEs, while at the same time offering incentives to both existing and new businesses through council property and investment policies,” the Namibia press agency quotes the MoU as saying.
- Seven arrested in 255 million rand SA audit scandal
- World Bank announces $12bn plan for poor countries to buy Covid vaccines
- Congolese activist goes on trial over French museum protest
- Namibia to ratify continental medicines agency treaty
- Japan Airlines scraps ‘ladies and gentlemen’ in favour of gender-neutral greetings