Leader of the official opposition, McHenry Venaani, has accused Prime Minister Saara Kuugongelwa-Amadhila of trying to capture and interfere with the operations of the Anti-Corruption Commission in order to tamper with the current investigations into the fishrot scandal. Play file: ENG Venaani on ACC In her response the Prime Minister insisted that there was no interference and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the person deployed at ACC.
- Seven arrested in 255 million rand SA audit scandal
- World Bank announces $12bn plan for poor countries to buy Covid vaccines
- Congolese activist goes on trial over French museum protest
- Namibia to ratify continental medicines agency treaty
- Japan Airlines scraps ‘ladies and gentlemen’ in favour of gender-neutral greetings